INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect certain information about you when you:
- visit our Website;
- purchase any product on the Website;
- fill in any forms on or through the Website;
- contact us;
- submit any content, comments or feedback to us or the Website;
- communicate with us;
- provide any information to GLEM JEWELRY.
As a result, we may receive the following information:
- information provided during communication with us, including, without limitation, your name, email, mobile phone, date of birth, country of residence and address;
- your payment details, including, without limitation, your credit or debit card number, bank details;
- your gender;
- any other personal data which you directly provide to us and/or which was requested by the Website.
Our Website can be visited anonymously. The Website processes anonymous metadata through cookies such as the URL of the requested file, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the request from the user, Internet browser information, operating system type, the IP address of the used device, the Internet service provider, location data, reference links such as user clicks on certain links. This metadata cannot be used by the Website to obtain personally identifiable information. This information is only used for general purposes, such as technical improvements, statistical and marketing analysis.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The cookies that we use are:
Essential cookies: these cookies are important as they enable you to navigate through the Website and use its features.
Analytical cookies: these cookies analyze how visitors and users use the Website, based on which we are able to improve our services.
HOW TO REJECT OR OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COOKIES
If you want to reject or opt out of any cookies, you can reject or delete cookies by managing your preferences in support section of your internet browser. However, if you reject or opt out of receiving cookies, you will not be able to use all functionality of or access to certain features of our Website.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, hold and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services requested;
- to deliver our products to you;
- to identify you and personalize your experience with us;
- to communicate with you in response to your enquiries;
- to process any requests or complaints;
- to conduct marketing analysis;
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except for the following entities:
- service providers who work with us to deliver services to you;
- legal and regulatory authorities, as required by applicable laws and regulations;
- our employees who reasonably need to access to your personal data to do their job and to provide you with services.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Security of your personal data is important to us. We are committed to protecting the personal data we receive and collect. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal data.
YOUR RIGHT TO EDIT PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to access your personal data retained by us at any time. Further, you can exercise the following rights:
- right to delete or correct your personal data;
- right to restrict or limit to use your personal data;
- right to take a copy of your personal data.
For any queries or suggestions, please visit our Contact page.